CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday

And now...the rest of the story

This is what was left behind:
Exciting huh? I'm pretending the laser light is used for gang signs, so I am totally putting it on my key chain!
To make it more interesting, I decided to give you a cartoon image of what I saw out of my window:
I found out a little of what went down.
I guess a couple of boys ages 16-18 who had been drinking, were fighting with youth at the park. The police chased down this guy and caught him, but his buddy got away.
It made a little more sense, I remember Cop 2 asking how much he had to drink. When I went outside to see if my safety was in danger, Cop 4 waved back at me.
He was friendly.
So, no major juicy story, which I am glad of. The version I made up in my mind was SO much worse!

10 comments:

Megan said...

your artistic ability is out of this world

Grandma Turtle said...

I'm so glad you and the kids are safe. Way to be aware of your surroundings.

Leilani said...

Love your stick figures - loved the cops circling the neighborhood for 2 hours. I also heard that the 18 year old hit the 16 year old with a skateboard in the face, and then the dad got involved. How exciting that it all went down in your yard.

Amy said...

Oh my. I'm in love with your stick figures. And I had no idea that you meant right outside your door when you explained the story before. Wow.

I think you should have a weekly (or merely periodic) stick figure diagram here. Great concept.

Kindall Family said...

You have mini cops in your area. I'm glad they are strong!

Mandi said...

I love the little stick men!

The Grant Fam said...

Hey this is Jamie Grant from the ward. Just doing a little blog stocking. :)

Colleen/Grandma/Mom said...

We had a police chase that went through our back yard once--it was frightening. I thought all 3 guys were bad guys, because nobody was in uniform. They all had guns, though, so I zipped upstairs and called 911 from higher ground. Our world is so complex and crazy now!!

Anonymous said...

Totally used for gang signs. Wow, welcome to the hidden club my dear! Nothing like trauma to get you out of rut. Seriously, sometimes you have to be forced to open your eyes and look around (and hopefully smile and make others smile as you have!)

Kate said...

so, Melissa, we are all dying to know what happened to the so-called...cigs, after those skinny starving cops left? Do share... not the cigs of course. Maybe picked them up with a 10 ft pole and threw them into the air for target practice??? Just a thought.. I am glad you are all OK over there. How scary!