CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday

Not What I Had In Mind

Today, I was helped out of my rut by a wayward youth.
I was sitting in my living room watching some TV, and the kids were in the backyard playing. Then right as they came in, Ella Dog started growling. I hit mute, and heard voices outside, so I looked out the window and what did I see? Several police officers taking down someone. So, I moved to a better window, and watched them place handcuffs on this guy laying in the gravel right in front of me. He looked to be around 17 years old. He was also NOT happy or comfortable. Then I thought, "Gee, I've got it pretty good, I'm not getting chased down by cops, and I'm not riding away in a police car. I am definitely OUT of my rut. I am also so HAPPY that that young man didn't make it to my gate that goes into the backyard.
Thank goodness for speedy policemen!
(he did leave behind some souvenirs, I will show you tomorrow)

1 comments:

Mandi said...

I can't wait to get the whole story -- good thing I'm heading to your house in about 15 minutes. . .