CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday

Stuck In A Rut

"to do the same things all the time so that you become bored, or to be in a situation where it is impossible to make progress."
I've got to do something!
But what?
I don't know.
I do the same things every day.
With little variation.
Maybe if I did things in reverse order.
Like go to bed at 10am instead of 10pm.
Some good things to do today:
I am going to go running tonight. Yay!
I am going to tidy up my house today.
It really needs a good tidy.
I may take a nap.
Reasons why this is the most boring post ever:
1. I started off talking about being bored.
2. I am just listing off random thoughts.
3. I am not sharing any interesting things.
4. I could tell you that I'm pregnant.
5. But I'm not.
6. But that would have made it an exciting post.
7. But this is a very boring post.
8. Perhaps another reason why it is boring, is because I am stuck in a rut.
9. What does that really mean anyway?
10. "As when the wheels of a buggy travel in the ruts worn into the ground by other buggies making it easiest to go exactly the way all the other buggies have gone before."
11. Online information is nice.

3 comments:

Grandma Turtle said...

Tell us the cute things your kids did or said today..... that would not be boring! :)

Anonymous said...

I loved reading even your "boring" post. It helped me realize that was what was with me today.

Mandi said...

Okay, when you first said you were pregnant, I was like -- she lied to me when I asked her two weeks ago! But then I read the next one. Maybe you should get pg just to have something to blog about . . . or not.