CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday

Gratituesday

A few things I am grateful for (please note the word "things" and know that my family and friends are not in that category, but I am most thankful for them)...
My washer and dryer, and the smell of clean laundry
Hospitals - because in home surgeries would just be messy
Paper towels - they are great for big germ jobs like raw chicken goo
Books - especially hard cover ones
Trampolines - because it is necessary to feel weightless sometimes
Bubbles - because they make children happy
Hair dryers - when my hair is blowing back, I feel like a model
My alarm clock - when I don't have to set it
Big trees - they are a work of art to me
Microwaves - popcorn just isn't the same without them

1 comments:

brady lady said...

i am grateful for dvr, i would die without it!