CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday

A fun morning with Henry

Henry and I decided to get out of the house this morning. We went to the library to return a very late movie (and to pay a fee), then we went to Target for some aimless wandering.
Henry needed a new spill free bubble container.
Henry is an avid shoe wearer. He always wants to have them on. We have him take them off at home, which causes lots of frowns. While at Target, I found these slippers and knew that they were the solution to his love.
They are a big hit!
A boy and his slippers, as timeless as the galaxies...

3 comments:

Kimmie said...

I wanna hug henry! He is so cute!

Eva said...

I've got to get my boy a spill proof bubble holder.

brady lady said...

it's too hot for slippers now