CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday

Thievery Thursday

Why is this child levitating?
It could be that he has some inward power that allows him to defy gravity. It could also be that some magical freak is hiding behind the potted plant and it is his doing. It could be that both answers are WRONG. The true fact is that this boy just ate a delicious 3 Musketeers Bar. With a light and fluffy whipped center and 45% less fat than the leading chocolate bar, it makes you as light as air!
Don't worry, he'll come back down.
The real issue here is that the chocolate bar is called 3 Musketeers. When I open the wrapper, there is only one lone candy bar. "Athos! Hath Porthos and Aramis deserted thee?" What gives? They used to live by their name, as pointed out in this sort of creepy commercial:

Though what are we to expect from a company called Mars? Come on Martians, give us our 2 Musketeers back!

5 comments:

***LIZ*** said...

Yay!! I love when thievery thursday comes from us!!

brady lady said...

that boy's face is hillarious!

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

HA HA HA That is too funny! Great steal. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

Amy said...

I love Thursdays in your world, Melissa!

Leilani said...

3 big pieces and it only cost a nickle! We are getting ripped off! Plus I've never had a creepy old man feed me candy.