CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday

An Interview with a Husband

I will be represented by the blue color, and Erik will be white.
Welcome Erik, I am glad you could make it.
Sure, no problem.
So, what is your favorite color?
Green, duh!
Where do you want to be in 10 years?
Out of debt and financially secure.
That's not a place.
You didn't specify place.
I said, "Where".
Uh, 10 years? (thinking) that's tough, probably the Northwest, but that's not for certain.
Do you enjoy being an engineer?
A structural engineer, yes.
Do you enjoy being a father?
yes.
Which of your children is your favorite?
I don't have a favorite.
What do you like about Sam?
Sam is very playful and pretty dang smart.
How about Mackenzie?
(smiles) I like how she likes to hum and sing and dance around.
And Henry?
Henry's got the coolest smile and he is playful too.
Are we about done?
I will ask the questions here!
What is your favorite dinner?
T-bone steak with baked potato and asparagus spears.
Nice.
Do you like being married to me?
(big smile) YES, very much so!
Do you want this interview to be over?
Yes.
Fine.

5 comments:

Grandma Turtle said...

It makes me happy so see you and Erik so happy together. I bet you still hold hands and kiss in front of the kids, too, don't you? :)

Shellee said...

♥♥♥So Happy Together!♥♥♥

CJ said...

Nice.

Cami said...

Melissa,
I think you inspired me to do an interview with Devin so he can contribute to our family BLOG!! Thanks for the idea. See you TUESDAY!! I can't wait.

Diana said...

:D LOL I love this!