We're working to make a better tomorrow, today.
Do you ever rinse and repeat?
Yep... Especially after three days of not washing at all. ;0
What Gina said---I usually only was every few days so I need the first lather to get the top layer off...and then the next one is the Real Wash.
I hardly ever repeat
Only after camping or high amounts of goop!
No because I wash my hair everyday. It's unnecessary.
Is that on every bottle! They must only put that on there to make you use more of it so you will need to buy more sooner, because it is a post consumer form of fraud that is existenial in nature formed by politi....
I don't wash my hair every day and sometimes not even every other day so on occasion I will REPEAT as needed "just as directed ☺".
Never
I am a follower of directions and so I repeat and repeat until I am just out of shampoo or til the water runs cold, whichever happens first.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Yep... Especially after three days of not washing at all. ;0
What Gina said---I usually only was every few days so I need the first lather to get the top layer off...and then the next one is the Real Wash.
I hardly ever repeat
Only after camping or high amounts of goop!
No because I wash my hair everyday. It's unnecessary.
Is that on every bottle! They must only put that on there to make you use more of it so you will need to buy more sooner, because it is a post consumer form of fraud that is existenial in nature formed by politi....
I don't wash my hair every day and sometimes not even every other day so on occasion I will REPEAT as needed "just as directed ☺".
Never
I am a follower of directions and so I repeat and repeat until I am just out of shampoo or til the water runs cold, whichever happens first.
Post a Comment