CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday

Thievery Thursday

Ice Fishing Dead Ahead!

I remember my first time ice fishing. It was so COLD! I thought I was going to freeze to death. All of a sudden, I felt a tug on the line! Something was stinging inside my mouth. Could it be the taste of victory?! The tugging grew stronger and I pulled for all that was in me. The cold was too much. My strength gave out.
The next thing I knew, I was inside a cooler in the back of a pick-up truck.
I tell you what, if someone tells you to go ice fishing, you kick them right in the tail fin!

3 comments:

Grandma Turtle said...

Not only does ice fishing look cold, but I would worry about the ice cracking and gulping me down under, every second I was out on it. It's fun to watch pictures of you going ice fishing, though!

Anonymous said...

You cute little Nemo you.

Amy said...

That's precisely how I feel about ice fishing (or ice anything really).