CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday

A commitment

Many of my friends (Megan) are angry at me for not posting more. I have decided to turn over a new leaf and post something every day for the month of April. It is a good month. My brothers and I have our birthdays in April, so there will be a lot to talk about there.
I also have many new and exciting things to share.

4 comments:

Leilani said...

Are you really going to post, or is it just an April Fool's joke???

Rhonda said...

Megan doesn't have ANY room to be upset. It has been practically ages since she posted... for me...

Megan said...

Saying that I am angry implies that I am angry and you know I am not.
a more accurate description would be to say many of my friends are bored looking at the same post over and over again, but angry, never!

And do your own blog Rhonda!

Anonymous said...

I agree, seeing this treadmill everyday for 6 days makes me feel guilty that I fell off my exercise resolution after 6 weeks... :( BUT, I am very excited you are posting every day now! It's seriously like a little shot in the arm every afternoon for me.