Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Melissa, Happy Birthday to you!!!!!! Be thankful I am not singing to you in person. Hope you have a most wonderful day. Hugs, Bobbi Jo
Boy, your Mom must have had some kind of 'fun' trying to celebrate you 3 kids' birthdays all in a row! Happy Birthday, Melissa. I hope you get chocolate and a nap.
I hope you've had a wonderful day! Just know that I had *planned* to make you a birthday pennant banner (the fabric is all cut!) but it hasn't happened yet. I'll surprise you some time between now and your next birthday. I hope the anticipation doesn't ruin your year!
7 comments:
Mine should be there tomorrow too!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY my darling friend!!!
Yay Happy almost Birthday! I am excited to see what you got, & what you do.
Hope you have a fantastic day!
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Melissa, Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!
Be thankful I am not singing to you in person.
Hope you have a most wonderful day.
Hugs, Bobbi Jo
Happy Birthday, Melissa dear!
Boy, your Mom must have had some kind of 'fun' trying to celebrate you 3 kids' birthdays all in a row! Happy Birthday, Melissa. I hope you get chocolate and a nap.
I hope you've had a wonderful day! Just know that I had *planned* to make you a birthday pennant banner (the fabric is all cut!) but it hasn't happened yet. I'll surprise you some time between now and your next birthday. I hope the anticipation doesn't ruin your year!
Post a Comment