CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday

CUT!

My boy has greatness in him. He is the next Jimmy Stewart.
Let me just illustrate his acting skills for you. Not to brag or anything, but I am a fairly good director.
In this first shot I told him to act as though his life was in danger.
"The bad guys are going to get you!" I shouted.
Just look at the fear and panic and a hint of gloom:
For the next scene, his character was in a deep dark well. Clawing his way out was his only option.
"Reach Henry, reach deep down within and bring out the hunger to free yourself!" I advised.
This is near the end of that same scene. He was so close to the top but his strength was giving out.
To get him prepared for the final scene in which he must part with his loved one, I told him that all of the cookies were gone.
The End
p.s.
This really was acting. After each picture was taken, he would smile and ask to see it.

6 comments:

lmbrady said...

I LOVE it! Thanks for the laugh today!

April said...

Hilarious!!! He obviously takes after his mama.

Amy said...

This is seriously the best thing I've seen all day. That Henry is an inspiration!

Dawn Bushman said...

Look out girls! Although I will tell you to not be surprised if he gets the drama bug in high school or before!

Grandma Turtle said...

I was waiting for your story to develop into something like: you had a candy bar in your hand, and you were tantalizing Henry with it. His faces look so intent! I can hardly wait until he asks you to borrow the car for Prom..... with that intent face of his! :) ..."PLEASE MOMA! I just gotta have the car this Friday Night!"

Kimmie said...

You are my funniest friend, and the coolest most creative mom! I loved your scenes! They were so realistic! I nominate him for an Oscar!
I also LOVED your poem, and peed my pants laughing. Robert peed his pants too!