My Saturday went better than I hoped it would.
Mackenzie and I went to the mall.
We searched and searched, and then I found this beauty:
While I was taking pictures yesterday, I dropped my camera, the lens popped right off, and won't go back on.
Anyway, I had to wait until after church to snap these.
Henry was a mess from eating a tootsie roll, so Sam nicely covered up his dirty shirt.
(he's still chewing)
Mackenzie and I picked out a couple of new ties for Sam. He liked this one best:
Henry was a mess from eating a tootsie roll, so Sam nicely covered up his dirty shirt.
(he's still chewing)

4 comments:
You didn't post a picture of your dress:) It was so cute, I didn't get a chance to tell you at church. Jessica and I had fun watching Henry and his friend sitting behind you guys in Sacrament meeting. He is so cute.
Her dress was darling! and I loved all the hot pink accessories! Krystal's right, you should have your dress on here too.
what a stud that sam is!
I LOVE that dress! Your kids are darling! How do you not eat them up???
Post a Comment