Today is not only Easter, but my eldest brother's birthday!
Happy Birthday, Rudy!
Here is a little flashback I made for you.
Check us out! I am thinking it might have been an Easter Sunday because we all look great (and because Dad took a picture of us).
Hey, another holiday shot:
You were an awesome Magnum P.I., Redgy was Sherlock Holmes, Kristin was Pocahontas, and I was (of course) a little angel.This picture is my favorite of the four of us:
Top ten things I love about Rudy:1. He can always make me laugh
2. He is a crazy hard worker
3. He is a CIO (Chief Information Officer) at the company he works for and I like to pretend he is like David Wallace from The Office (but he is a CFO).
4. He is super smart
5. He can speak Japanese
6. He was never embarrassed to let me ride in the car with him (even though I am 10 years younger)
7. He has great taste in music, and I love anything he does
8. He likes potato chips with mustard
9. He can play the drums
10. He always puts his family first
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUDY, I LOVE YOU!

1 comments:
Happy, Happy Birthday, Rudy! It's so fun to see pictures that I've never seen before. :)
Post a Comment