CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday

A big to do

I have a lot to accomplish today. Kind of makes me feel bad for being lazy all week. Kind of.
It helps if I write things down (gives me some perspective).
1. Go and clean the church building as a family at 9.
2. Buy Kenzie an Easter dress (what am I thinking?)
3. clean the house
4. grocery shopping for Easter dinner
5. pull some weeds out front
6. finish the laundry I started yesterday
7. exercise

OK, it's not as bad as I thought. I really need some good luck fairies on the Easter dress situation though. I think I will just take Mackenzie shopping, and leave the boys to do the grocery shopping (and weed pulling and house cleaning and laundry finishing and exercising), that would be wonderful!
Have a great day, and a joy filled Easter!

1 comments:

Shellee said...

Good Luck with the Easter Dress. We usually buy Alyssa's the week before Easter at Macy's because they have really good sales. (Especially the day before a holiday).