We're working to make a better tomorrow, today.
Ooh...can I come play?
Me too! I used to want to make a lego Disneyland, but I just don't have the time or the means anymore.
You are hilarious! What were the kids doing while you played with their toys? :)
I totally used to build lego houses all the time! I have big plans to steal the big lego box from my parents house someday and do it again!
What fun! Great house Melissa! What a brave kid to have a room full of snakes!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ooh...can I come play?
Me too! I used to want to make a lego Disneyland, but I just don't have the time or the means anymore.
You are hilarious! What were the kids doing while you played with their toys? :)
I totally used to build lego houses all the time! I have big plans to steal the big lego box from my parents house someday and do it again!
What fun! Great house Melissa! What a brave kid to have a room full of snakes!
Post a Comment