Technology!
The first thing you must do before reading this post is watch a commercial (click here).
Did you watch it?
Did you watch it now?
Think about what you saw.
If those ads affected you like they did me, then this is what you did to your cell phone just now:
Take away the phone cord and what do we have?
No cord = No connection
I knew there was something about cordless phones I didn't trust. The slogans for cell phones say, "More bars". Like we need more bars in the world. How are bars going to help us to reach out to others? "Oh, I just went to the bar and now I'm drunk and I'm going to pass out."
Enough said.

2 comments:
he he he he he...
Too funny.
Actually, to be honest with you, I have corded phones and one cordless phone on my landline. The reason: we get frequent blackouts over here and cordless phones don't work very well without electricity.
I do have a cell phone, but I seldom use it. I guess I'm another "reach out and touch someone" kind of people.
Post a Comment