CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday

work night 4

We went and painted for a couple of hours this evening. We got the living/dining room done.
Here is my blue, the picture doesn't do it justice, I love this blue:
Mackie was excited to help, that's always nice (and it lasts about 5 minutes).
Family room corner, I took some awful shots, sorry:
dining corner in taupe:
the small area that they helped to paint before running outside to play:

We just have the office, half bath, and little hallway to do for the main floor. That should be accomplished in another short evening.

4 comments:

Shellee said...

Oh! I love that shade of blue! You said that the pic doens't do the color justice, is it a little brighter or muted from that shade. I really like it!!!!

April said...

wow!! you guys are fast! lookin' good!

Melissa M. said...

I just think pictures never show the color how it is, the picture of the kitchen made it look brighter than it is.

Diana said...

WOWEE!! Everything looks so awesome! Your Dad must be so proud! ;)