CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday

Captain's Log

We have been progressing. Last night, we got a babysitter so that we could go on a date. The date was painting the new house. I know....it was so romantic!
We painted and painted and painted for 4 hours. We still aren't done with the main floor, but it is really close now. I am so happy with all of the colors.
I am going to girl's camp next week as a leader. It will be hard to leave all of the work and day to day chores! Ha! I kid. I am very much looking forward to a few days in the mountains, with goofy girls. I need a good laugh.
The tile will be laid while I am gone, so that will be exciting.
I am needing a grocery store trip.
Boy, am I a dull person here.

1 comments:

April said...

Please tell me you at least rolled around on the floor after painting. ;)