CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday

A day of days

Today was so FANTASTIC!

  1. I woke up at 8am!
  2. I got to take the kids swimming!
  3. All 3 kids took a nap!
  4. I did too!
  5. Erik came home early from work!
  6. We got to eat dinner with Megan's family!
  7. We got the main floor all painted!
  8. We prepped the upstairs for paint!
  9. I am exhausted!
  10. I am happy!

2 comments:

Grandma Turtle said...

Man, are you spraying the paint on in all your new rooms? It sure seems like you get ALOT done in one little piece of time......

Amy said...

I was just going to e-mail you to check your progress. It sounds like you've gotten so much done! Girls camp WILL actually be a good break. I need a new tour of the grounds now!