You completely redid a whole house in just a few days! You've totally got your parents' and grandparents' and great-grandparents' blood in your veins. You come from a whole line of hard workers.
I am so excited that your moving so close. You guys sure are working hard. Looks great. Can I teach Henry to run away to Paula's house? He knows were I live! JK
9 comments:
I love the orange inside the pantry!! Makes it looks so bright!
You completely redid a whole house in just a few days! You've totally got your parents' and grandparents' and great-grandparents' blood in your veins. You come from a whole line of hard workers.
the orange is SO fantastic! I can't wait to see it all in person.
I am also on the orange loving bandwagon.
You two work like the Energizer Bunny! I'm very impressed with how much you've gotten done!
I am so excited that your moving so close. You guys sure are working hard. Looks great.
Can I teach Henry to run away to Paula's house? He knows were I live! JK
I can't believe everything you are doing! Hang in there!!!
I love the orange pantry. Our bathroom is orange. That means were like soul mate best friends!
Hello friend? Are you still there? Did you drown in paint??? I miss you!
Post a Comment