So, I could do a whole: I'm still alive and sorry that I haven't been posting stuff speech. But I am not going to. It is hard to get back in to blogging when I have been in a world of my own making for so long.
I just downloaded pictures from my camera. There were 355 of them. They pretty much cover the month of July. Here are two that I will share today.
My Dad installed the baseboard:
1. Sam's Birthday
2. Sam's Baptism day
3. Sam wears a uniform now
4. Erik took me to San Diego for our 10th Anniversary
5. Pictures from our trip
6. More house pictures
7. How to install ceiling fans
8. First day of school (Sam and Kenzie start school on Monday, what the heck?)
9. What the heck?
10. Mackenzie's thoughts of Kindergarten

5 comments:
I'm excited to see your catching-up blog entries. I've missed you!
Looks awesome!!! I've been wondering when you were going to post again.
p.s. you might want to swap those two tree pictures...
;)
your baseboards are beautiful!
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!
The house looks gorge! That's my new slang for gorgeous! (Do you think it will catch on?) And yes, I love your M and the Ross jingle to go with it!
HELLLLLOOOOOOOOO! I can't wait to see all these posts, I check faithfully every day!!!
Post a Comment