CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday

Sam!

Gee, I love my Sam!
His birthday was July 18th.
It was also his baptism day!
We had all sorts of family and friends come be there for him.
I love you all for that!
Sam and his proud Dad:
After the baptism, we ate cake.
Sam wanted to do his own birthday shopping again this year. I took him to Target the day before and he chose some fun Lego sets. He also had his own B-day money to spend so he bought some toys.
After dinner that night, Sam got to go see the latest Harry Potter movie with his kin.
It was an awesome day.

2 comments:

Michael & Lorielle Harris Family said...

I can't believe Sam is that old! Aren't baptisms great!

Kimmie said...

I guess this officially means I will have to stop thinking of Sam as my little Sunbeam! He's so grown up now! Happy Birthday and Baptism to such a good boy!