On July 23rd, Erik and I celebrated our 10th year of marriage!
He took me to San Diego for a two night stay. Thanks to my Mom, Dad, and Sister for watching the kids!
Enjoy these wonderful vacation shots:
Enjoy these wonderful vacation shots:
We're working to make a better tomorrow, today.
Posted by Melissa M. at 8/03/2009
5 comments:
congrats on your anniversary! looks like you had a nice, well-deserved, time away together!
I've only been to SeaWorld once, so it was fun to see it again through your pictures. :) Did it feel funny at first not to have anyone calling 'Mommy' or 'Daddy' to you? I bet they had fun while you were away, too. Families are the Best.
Thank you for the billboard Gilligan! You made me smile twice this week. Love, Skipper
So... why are there tanning beds on the aircraft carrier? :)
So much fun. I love Sea World!
Post a Comment