CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday

How about that!

Yesterday, I listed the above items on Craigslist. I got 10 emails about it and just sold it this morning. It was SUCH a high for me! I think I just found a new side job. I will sell and sell and sell, but I guess I could run out of stuff to sell, then I will be unemployed again.
2 reasons why I sold these toys:
1. Mackenzie out grew them
2. I wanted to earn some money to buy her a desk for her room.
Guess what?
I already found a desk on....Craigslist!
I get to pick it up today!
The best part is, this desk is only $20, so I have money left over!
Now, I have to find a desk for Sam.
Sorry I talk about Craigslist a lot.
I just really like it.

8 comments:

Amy said...

$20?! That's an awesome deal. Let's mod podge some cute paper to the top. I saw that once and it looked AMAZING!

jessica poole robins said...

we've had some success with craigslist as well. that's a super cute desk!

Myra said...

We bought and sold our cars on craigslist...and Ken's sister sold her house on craigslist. That's all I've ever used it for, though. I'm glad you're getting a lot of use out of it!

gina said...

Love the desk. Now I'm looking around my house for things to sell. I think I have some eggs in my fridge..

Shellee said...

I like Craigslist too. It's the nationwide swapmart!

The Earls said...

Yea Craigslist! I love looking for good stuff on there. We've gotten a few things on it, and they've worked out really well!

Colleen/Grandma/Mom said...

I like craigslist, too!

The Coatney's said...

yay! i love good craigslist deals! and i love that you found me! and that you once bought me "tribe" perfume and it gave me a wicked headache but i still wore it everyday because i liked you so much.