CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday

Alphabet Blogging: brought to you by the letter B

B is for Birdies.
Ever since we painted Mackenzie's room the most daring paint color I have ever used, I have been trying to make it less shocking.
My awesome Dad installed bead board.
I plan to put crown moulding up in some future time.
To cover a little bit more, I painted 3 birdie pictures for her.
I had started painting them months ago.
Last week, I finally felt like finishing them.

6 comments:

Megan said...

they look perfect in her room!

Colleen/Grandma/Mom said...

Beautiful Birdies Belong in Bedrooms by Bombshell Mama-Painters!

Colleen/Grandma/Mom said...

. . . by Bombshell Bird Brusher!!

gina said...

I love how bold you are with your paint. Bead board is awesome and so are your painting skills! Goooood job!

Kimmie said...

I love them with all my heart! They look so pretty in her room! You are talented!

Anonymous said...

Can we commission paintings for our children's rooms? I would like something in blue, lavendar, green and yellow for Lauren's room... what do you charge? SERIOUSLY!