CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday

Alphabet Blogging: brought to you by the letter M

M is for Muse.
I have several people in my life that inspire me to be creative. I hadn't seen My friend Dixie in 8 years, and after visiting her, I have been a crazy crafty lady. Dixie you are one of My Muses! I hope I am the same for you and for all of my friends.
Seriously, all I want to do is create things. It is all consuming!
I have been sewing, painting, and I even thought up an idea for a book.
I will show you what I have been sewing on P day (that's a hint).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is the story idea? I am so anxious to hear! You are the most creative person I know, so you are MY muse first! I didn't know I had it in me until I met you :)