Q is for Q & A with Erik
I will ask the Questions and Erik will provide the answers.
Q: What is your quest?
A: To have a happy life with my wife and kids.
Q: Do you like it when I ask you to do stuff around the house?
A: If it doesn't involve dishes, vacuuming, dusting, or bathrooms, then yes.
Q: What is your favorite song of all time?
A: O Holy Night
Q: What is your second favorite Holiday?
A: Groundhog Day (this is because I always buy Erik a present on Groundhog Day)
Q: If you had the ability to play any instrument, which would you choose?
A: Piano
Q: If you could have any super power for a day, which would you choose?
A: Flying
Q: What 5 words would you use to describe yourself?
A: Hard-Working, Sincere, Geeky, Fun-Loving, Empathetic
Q: What is your favorite flower?
A: That's easy, Iris
Q: Why was that so easy?
A: My Grandma used to have tons of irises, every color you could think of, and they smelled awesome.
Q: What is your favorite vacation destination?
A: San Diego
Q: Bonus Question, what is MY favorite sandwich and cookie?
A: Your favorite sandwich is a grilled cheese, favorite cookie, I think it's a chocolate chip, but I could be wrong.
He got the bonus points!
8 years ago

1 comments:
O Holy Night is my favorite Christmas song too. Why is it O and not Oh? Sweet Erik!
Post a Comment