CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday

Alphabet Blogging: brought to you by the letter R

R is for Regret.
I Regret that I have no TV channels.
I Regret that I didn't even know that a new season of shows was beginning.
I Really Regret that I didn't get to watch The Office.
How did I not know?
I did just watch it on-line and I laughed A LOT.
It was so tiny.
Like watching a movie on an ipod.
I was all, "Oh, tiny Michael, what crazy shenanigans are you going to pull next!?"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I were Irish, I would want my name to be Moira Shenanigan. he he.

gina said...

i missed it too!!! but i can't find it online. where did you find it???

Melissa M. said...

nbc.com, you can watch the full episode.

Eva said...

I have it tivo-ed and I just watched it. You're welcome to come over and watch it normal sized.

Amy said...

Sometimes I regret that I DO have tv channels...

Love your "oh tiny Michael.."