The above picture says it all. You may well remember my cookie contest, and how I would announce the winner on September 26th because I would be done with the alphabet by then...HA! I had to slow down and save the T for Today to honor Tolman. Her cookies were divine! She brought me not one but Two kinds of cookies. Chocolate chip and oatmeal! Even if she hadn't been the only entry in my contest, she would have won (see how I made you all feel bad there for not making me cookies but at the same time making it seem like I was happy about it?)
And here is Tolman, Bekki Tolman. Or should I say Bekki Toll House? (Bekki's the one on the left, I don't know who the little one is, but she's cute, I wonder if she makes cookies.)Your prize for winning the contest is.....................a Ten dollar Target gifTcard!
Thank you for the cookies!

4 comments:
ahhh man! i thought i had time. i didn't remember the date but i remembered that it would be the day that you were done with the alphabet. i was going to wait to panic until you were on the letter x. darn that becky tollhouse. i had a good plan. maybe i will mail cookies just for fun. maybe i will finish unpacking our house. maybe.
Your contest was a good excuse to bring you some cookies but they were really a thank you for your help! I don't need a prize, your post is more than enough!!!
Ok so you are the funniest blogger ever...I would have gotten bored with the whole alpha blogging about the second day. I am impressed and love to re
read all your interesting thoughts. Sorry I hit the wrong key and had to leave to post. LOL shows how much typing I have been doing lately...ha ha ha
Post a Comment