U is for You...in text language.
Let's talk about U!
Why doesn't "U" just mean "You", "I" just means "I" as in Me, Myself, and I. If "I" can be alone, than "U" can be alone too.
Really, this is all I have in me today.
I just wanted to bump the cookies down.
I really miss those cookies, and looking at them is a constant reminder that they are gone.
It also reminds me that I ate the most of them.
And that reminds me that I ought to work out.
And then I remember that I need to do some laundry today (can't explain that one).
And it makes me want to make some cookies.
But I can't.
Because my kitchen is a MESS.
And I can't bake when my kitchen is a MESS.
I think that goes without saying.
Sorry for the ranting.
And short sentences.
I am
really
just
pushing
the
cookies
down
down
down
down
so that I don't have to do any of
that stuff I was just
writing
about.
Out of sight,
Out of mind.
The
End.
8 years ago

4 comments:
I think I might bake us some cookies in a bit.
I'll see you later.
U R totally right!
we all appreciate U pushing those cookies out of sight!!!!!!!
This is a great post!!! (giggle giggle)
Post a Comment