W is for Weekend.
I love weekends. I love doing projects, I love doing nothing. I love having Erik at home, I love when he cooks.
This weekend, we really enjoyed watching General Conference!
It was pretty much the best yet.
On Saturday, we seeded the backyard with (another W word) Winter Grass. We are going to be putting in a raised garden along the back wall. The yard has to go in phases as to not overwhelm us with cost. Phase one, grass. Phase two, garden. Phase three, trees. Phase four, flowers. Phase five, fire pit.We were also able to reclaim the patio. It was a Wee bit messy, but now it is the kid's happy place. Henry loves to ride his bike out there, it's his favorite thing in the world.
8 years ago

1 comments:
Weekend. Weakened. Work. sWeat. Winter grass. Wonderful Working Weather. Water the grass. What Will grow Well in your raised garden Without Wilting in your hot Weather? It Will be fun to Watch pictures of your yard over the years as you do each project. :)
Post a Comment