CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday

7 things that made me happy this week

1. Mackenzie being able to read books to Henry, that melts my heart.
2. Reading Gone With The Wind in 4 days (I know, I'm going to stop talking about it already).
3. Erik getting to watch BSU win the Fiesta bowl from the comfort of our family room.
4. Getting to watch Megan's baby one afternoon.
5. Sam getting a note from a friend at school telling him that he is the "coolest kid in class."
6. A&W Rootbeer
7. I made friends with my neighbor across the street and now my kids and her boy play out front together after school.

2 comments:

April said...

Wow, that sounds like a good week! The highlights anyway!

Grandma Turtle said...

Be careful with baby-watching... it always makes me wish I had one of my own.