Can I just tell you that I had the loveliest day?
It started at the gym with Megan. I did my gym work out 3 times this week. My instructor told our class that if we did it 3 times a week we would lose 25 pounds by the end of February. I am out to prove her wrong!
Then I spent 5 hours cleaning my house from top to bottom with my family. I sure do love my family. The kids were eager to help to be able to cross items off of our to do list.
We went to the library!
We went to the grocery store, and I got some of my favorite yogurt (vanilla cranberry).
We came home and Erik grilled us the yummiest hamburgers ever.
Then, Megan invited me to go to Macy's with her to return some items. We also ended up at Target, and I could wander around there for hours.
Now I am sitting here (because my legs are sore) and I'm just smiling.
8 years ago

5 comments:
Good job! I still haven't made it to the gym yet...
So proving her wrong will involve losing more or less weight? :)
With the way I eat, much less weight will be lost!
What is this magical workout? I work out six times a week, and I've only gained 5 pounds (but that's because my metabolism and me are fighting. I took away meat so she gave me 5 pounds).
Sounds like a fantastic day!
Is it pump? I'm back to the grind tomorrow. Do you go during the day, or in the evening and which gym? Can't wait to not walk again tomorrow! I would love to prove your instructor right! Can I eat chocolate cake too!
Post a Comment