CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday

Because of you there's a smile in my heart...

Have you ever recieved a gift and wondered how you ever lived without it?
That is the way I feel about my new plate and bowl sets.
Aren't they beautiful?
(I want to eat that again)
My BFF Dixie who knows I have a strong love for grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup knew that my life would be more complete with a proper way of serving this meal.  She was right!
Spooky fact:
I had just purchased the makings for this meal hours before the dishes arrived in the mail.
Coincidence?
I think not!

6 comments:

The Coatney's said...

i love those! are they glass or plastic? i really, really, really like them. i want some. i'm going to google them

Grandma Turtle said...

Where did they come from? I want some! :)

Anonymous said...

Yea! I'm so glad you liked them!!! That was a gift eureka moment for me and thanks to uncommongoods.com! Hugs!

Eva said...

I wish I had those dishes

Myra said...

Love the dishes. We eat that every week.

Try this new recipes. You'll lvoe it. http://cookingcarlsruhs.blogspot.com/2010/01/tomato-soup.html

Shellee said...

Dixie... can I be your friend too? Maybe, n'kay. But thanks for being Melissa's friend so that I now know where to get those!!!