CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday

block letters

One day Sam made this:
which inspired Mackenzie to make this:
Yes, that's our Agatha Polly Yeagerson, and we adore her.
Mackenzie is her part time nanny.
Sure, I could have given Agatha to Mackenzie, but making her the nanny makes her take such better care of my doll.
One day Mackenzie said, "Mom, when you get older and don't want a doll anymore, can I have her?"



4 comments:

Shellee said...

That's a super cute name for a doll.

We have a bear that has is made with candy corn printed fabric named "Hallie Winnie Bear". We love her.

BTW, you'll never be a friend in quotes. You're one of the love and adore crowd.

Grandma Turtle said...

So, did you keep my family's tradition and say, "You can have that when I die, Honey" and then you give it to her right then and there?

Anonymous said...

I would like you to do my name and put it on your mantle please, he he.

Kimmie said...

I smile everytime I read your blog! I've never met a little girl who nannied a doll, especially with a name like Agatha! (: (: (: