CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday

How I spent my weekend

It all started when Sam said I couldn't build a LEGO tower taller than him.
I suggested we give it a try.  He seemed to believe that it could happen.
He helped me with the first 25 levels, then he got bored and said it couldn't be done.
I ran out of good building pieces, so I had to get creative for the top height.
Two days later, and Sam was amazed.
He just may think twice before he doubts me again.

9 comments:

***LIZ*** said...

You sure showed him!

Carissa said...

It appears you have a serious case of Legolomania. Next time Sam will say you can't build a tower taller than you, and then you'll have to buy more legos. :P

Eva said...

wowza, that's a lot of legos!

Anonymous said...

Your lego skills are astounding. Truely, the Lego Diva.

the mrs. said...

wow- good mommy job M! very cool.

Michael & Lorielle Harris Family said...

Wow, your family sure has a knack with legos - that's amazing!

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

NICE WORK! I was worried you were being domestic last week, WHEW!

don't you love when someone says you can't do something.... it just makes more work to HAVe to do it!

Kimmie said...

That is sooo cool! i wish you were my mom!

Kimmie said...

Hey, I just posted a picture of noelle with Stanton (the second picture) and I think she looks just like Makenzie when she was little. What do you think?