CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday

The Blankets

I really enjoyed making blankets for my little ones.
They are just shy of being 5' by 5' (a perfect snuggling size).
The above blanket is Sam's.
Below is Henry's.
This one is Mackenzie's
I used the same backing on all three (because I had a coupon for 40% off a single cut of fabric) it is really soft.
A close of up the stitching. I did it all on my machine. Thank goodness my parents were here while I was working on these. All of that sewing made my machine break down and my Super Dad was able to fix it.

5 comments:

***LIZ*** said...

Love them!!! Good job. Did you get all the fabric at Joann? I want to get one of the fabrics out of Kenzie's for a skirt.

Grandma Turtle said...

I love the quilts you made! Good job! It's hard to find time to sew, with kids always around your feet. Do they love them?

Melissa M. said...

Yes, Liz, I adore that flower pattern, that would make a cute skirt paired with a green sweater (I've already thought it through)
Yes, Aunt Darla, they love them.

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute, what a creative friend I have!!!

Kindall Family said...

I love love love these! Thank you so much for sharing them. I love minky, too. So soft! You did great at picking out fabrics. I am still learning that. Slowly. But that doesn't keep me from buying pretty fabrics!