CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday

I'd never been to a book signing before

Megan, Eva, and I went to Pioneer Woman's Cookbook book signing way back in November of '09.
We got there right as it was starting.
The book store was very crowded.
We were stuck behind some book shelves.
I took about a dozen shots like this one.
I just noticed that I actually got a picture of Rie...you have to look really close, can you see her?
Here we are waiting and trying to hear what Rie was saying.
It was Sophia's first book signing too:
I didn't know if I would get a better picture, so I took one of the poster.
Turns out, if you bring a baby to a book signing, they let you cut in line!
Don't look at my crazy left eye, it does that to ruin pictures on me. Lefty, you are such a prankster!
Rie and Me.
Little did I know that my wonderful sister-in-law had already got me a signed copy in Oklahoma City a few nights before!
I was meant to have that cookbook, and I love it!

2 comments:

Grandma Turtle said...

Were there people at the book signing with a whole stack of books they were getting autographed? Amazing.

Anonymous said...

Ah I'm so jealous!!! That's the one thing I asked Santa for and I didn't get one! :( COOL!