CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday

A picture is worth a thousand words

 and sometimes, a thousand pictures can tell a story.  Like the story I found after I downloaded these pictures.






 Apparently, brave knights like to slay pretty ballerinas and cute pterodactyls.
In other news, Megan and I totally made that tutu.  The ballerina's response, "It's so full and poofy!"

5 comments:

the mrs. said...

cuties!
tell us about the story you found on the camera :). please.

Diana said...

Adorable costumes! :D

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, totally boy and way cute costumes!!!

jessica poole robins said...

ha ha, i love it when there are surprises in photos. nice work on the tutu! your kids are so fun :)

Melissa M. said...

I was so busy trying to get Henry to look at me so I could get his face, I didn't notice Sam was killing them.