I endorse Handicap Parking Spots.
I put up with Employee Carpool Spots.
I always try to fit into Compact Car Spots.
I am surprised by Expectant Mother Spots.
I roll my eyes at Employee Only Spots.
I laugh when some one's name is on their parking spot.
Then, I saw this:
Really?
Are we just going to allow this to happen?
What qualifies a vehicle to be FEV?
Who judges if the vehicle parked there is indeed fuel efficient?
Do they call the police to come if a giant "gas guzzler" is parked there, and wouldn't that be counter productive to have a policeman drive to your parking lot to issue the ticket, wasting gas and harming the environment along the way?
If there is some sort of committee out there whose soul purpose is to designate parking spots, how's about a spot for "People In A Hurry That Only Have 3 Or Fewer Matters Of Business To Take Care Of".
Let's not base a parking spot on the thing being parked, let us focus on the parker.
People matter.
Vote yes on Proposition 357432, "together we can stop this senseless vehicle discrimination."

4 comments:
And there are like 500 of those in front of the library. They're nearly always empty. I park there though. My van has some fuel saving whatsits. I 500 people in priuses (priusi?)show up I guess I might have some trouble but that hasn't happened so far.
Ooooh how I love pontification, I agree with you. Down with injustices in the world!!!
I guess technically our 17 year old station wagon could park there since it supposedly gets 35 mpg... we couldn't trade it in during that Cash for Clunkers debacle anyway. The things people decide to reward with signs in parking lots... geez! :D
You could have your own radio show. I'm not even kidding. Not even a little bit.
Post a Comment