CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday

and the moment you've all been waiting for...

 Here is Miss Estelle Jane
 photos taken today, 1 week old!





 
 It seems like only a week ago she was a few hours old...

15 comments:

Colleen/Grandma/Mom said...

She is precious and some of her poses are priceless! Great photo shoot! She looks like she will fit in nicely!

gina said...

ADORABLE BABY GIRL!!!!

Grandma Turtle said...

Oh, sweet, sweet, little Estelle. I love her name. I love the wonderful ladies she is named after. I love the pictures of her. Did she make all those different faces, in the few short minutes she was in the same jammies, and awake? The one of her crying is so endearing...made me want to pick her up and cuddle her. :)

Eva said...

The scrunchy face is my favorite photo

Carissa said...

So sweet and little! I can never get
enough second cousins ♥
Congratulations on her safe arrival.

Colleen/Grandma/Mom said...

I love that her name reminds you of two women that I adore, too!

kristi said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!

Whitney said...

Yay! Congratulations! I was just asking Elliot last night if he'd heard anything from Erik about baby Estelle! I'm so glad to be able to see the sweet little thing!

Diana said...

What a Blessing! :)

Stacey said...

She is so cute! Yea! Congratulations so happy for you and your family!

The Earls said...

Hurray! I was hoping you would post soon. She is beautiful! Congratulations! Love the name!

Anonymous said...

Awe!!!! Congratulations!!!! How sweet a little Christmas angel!

Kindall Family said...

Aww! Congratulations Erik and Melissa! She is beautiful. I hope you get into a good schedule quick and get caught up on sleep!

jessica poole robins said...

aww, what a sweetheart! i love the funny faces that newborns make. and it is so fun to see baby girl-ness for a change! it looks like she has amazing head control for being only a week old.

Heath and Jessica said...

Melissa, it is Jessica Robison, your old neighbor! I happened to find your blog through facebook! (which I read you were quitting.) You can reach me through e-mail, jessicaannrobison@msn.com, and I am also on goodreads. Looks like you are doing well! Beautiful baby girl! I remember when we last saw Sam he was so little! Hope to get back in touch!