CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday

Tomorrow!

Tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow, you're only a day away!
In less than 13 hours, Estelle will be taking her first breath.
I think I am ready.
She has clothes to wear, a place to sleep, a safe car seat to travel in, a clean home to come home to, darling siblings to love her, grandparents to love and spoil her, and an Erik and I to hold and love her for always.
I'm not looking forward to the surgery (who would).  I still need to pack my bag, take a shower, and try to get some sleep (yeah right).

9 comments:

Shellee said...

I can't wait for you to hold your newest daughter! Think of all the things that, if she could talk, she would tell you. She's getting her final instructions for this life... how precious!

Colleen/Grandma/Mom said...

I'm guessing she is getting a phenomenal sendoff from some folks that we really love!

Eva said...

Happy Birthing day to you. Happy Birthing day to you!

CJ said...

All will be well! Can't wait to see pics of the new little one.

the mrs. said...

Ohhh-we are so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Good luck my darling friend. I wish I was there to help... I will pray everything goes well and know I am with you tomorrow in spirit. Big Sqeeze!!!

Jessica said...

I am guessing that means she is here and congratulations are in order! So excited to see pictures of your darling little girl! :) Congrats

gina said...

ohhhhhh... I can't wait to see pictures!

Kirstin said...

hope everything went well! Can't wait to meet her!