CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday

A list

I like making lists.  I think it's just easier for me than writing paragraphs.  I also like the nice tidy way that they look.  Here is a list of 10 things I would like to accomplish in my life (what's left of it) in no particular order.

  1. learn to knit.
  2. become a tap dancing fool.  Ever since I saw Singin' In The Rain as a child, I have wanted to be a tap dancer.  I own some tap shoes.
  3. learn to play the violin.  
  4. graduate from college.  
  5. be a librarian either at a school or city library.
  6. travel outside of North America, Italy would be my first choice.
  7. .
  8. .
  9. .
  10. .
This was taking too long, and it's late, and it's so boring, I am putting myself to sleep, so I will fill in the rest tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that you didn't finish the list! Remember my Golden Girl sister, we are retiring together to be old lady librarians and I can't wait!!!

Carissa said...

Knitting is easy and fun! Do that one first!

Eva said...

I am with you on the tap dancing. My tap shoes are waiting for me in my closet. I still remember the warm up from the class I took in college. The warm up is all I ever mastered though. I'm extremely challenged when it comes to dance of any kind.