challenging looks really weird typed out.
Anywho, I am currently in this 11 week health challenge, which I started on Monday. There are 10 healthy habits and you get one point each day in each category if you complete them.
Here are the 10 things and my opinion of them:
1. Drink 48 oz. of water. (easily done, I had a 12oz cup I fill up 3 times, I'm joking, I know it's closer to 5)
2. Exercise for 30 minutes. (was easy the first 2 days, today I hated it)
3. No soda. (not a big soda drinker, so this one is my automatic point each day)
4. No sugar. (what? like no sugar? I don't know if I am truly passing this one or not, but I like to think I am)
5. No fast food or unhealthy snacks. (that's fine by me)
6. Eat 2 servings of fruit and 2 servings of vegetables. (I like this one, it has made me more conscious of my fruit/veggie intake)
7. No eating after 8 p.m. (this one is most difficult for me, I love me some popcorn at night, and I am up late with Estelle anyhow, so yeah, I really want to eat after 8pm)
8. Read 15 minutes of uplifting text. (like it, and I set a timer to make it fun)
9. Journal (so, I decided to use my blog for this one, hence the posting)
10. Personal goal, make a daily goal for the week or a weekly goal for each of the 11 weeks. (this week I am doing one load of laundry each day. Baby steps to my ultimate goal of finally being done with the laundry).
So now you are on this journey with me. I am grateful for the chance to better myself, perhaps become an exercising/less sugar eating/genius! You never know.
8 years ago

1 comments:
Awesome!!! What a great list to live by! I will try some. I love diet pepsi so that one is hard for me...
Post a Comment