CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday

Talent

 My Dad has skills!
You see these beds, yeah, he made them (and I'm not talking about fixing the bedding).
He also made that dresser 9 years ago for Sam.
My boys were sleeping on mattresses on the floor.  They LOVE these beds!
I love my Dad, he is always looking for ways to help others.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute! Perfect in fact! What a dad!!!

Amy said...

Melissa! You really should notify me when you start posting after such a long hiatus. I've been missing out!

The beds are gorgeous. I will use the picture as a model when I demand Azure's in about 6 months.

Grandma Turtle said...

Love the beds and dresser. Love your Mom and Dad. Love You and your Family. Love the way you say things--you cheer me up. :)

the mrs. said...

he rocks!
(I'm so glad you're back on here!)

the mrs. said...

he rocks!
(I'm so glad you're back on here!)