CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday

M is for...

One time Rita Flanders (name changed to protect the cutter) cut in front of me in the lunch line. 
Another time, while at the Mesa Post Office, a woman came in and just got right in front of me in line.
Often times, people cut me off while I am driving.  Sometimes I have to honk my horn or they may hit me.
Cutting makes me mad.  I hold grudges against all those that cut in front of me.  Do they think they are more important than me?  They just cut cut cut cut cut! 
I was recently called magnanimous.  I'm really not, but maybe I could be.
I will forgive my cutting friends.  I will even go one step further and let them go ahead of me in the line for Heaven.

3 comments:

Colleen/Grandma/Mom said...

I call them the "special people." They are so special compared to the rest of us that they should not have to wait their turn. Just don't let their behavior determine your outcome!

Whitney said...

That is quite magnanimous of you Melissa. Forgiving cutters must be absolutely liberating. I may follow your example. I do need particulars though. Does this mean I can't yell things through the window that they won't hear anyway?

Anonymous said...

Oooohhhhh you hit a nerve! What am I invisible???