CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday

Randomly Me

 Here are the stockings I got this year. I love them!
It is going to bother Erik that they aren't in the right order (youngest to oldest) he had to fix them after this picture was taken.
 I made napkins for some gifts.  
Some day I will get around to making some for my family.  
Henry loves using cloth napkins.
 They are 2 sided and pretty fun to make.
We made some jack-o-lanterns.  This was the only time they were lit up.  
The first one is Kenzie's, then Henry's (which I had to carve), then Erik's, then Sam's.
I am not a fan of carving pumpkins.

3 comments:

Grandma Turtle said...

Cute stockings! They don't have to be in 'baby order.' Shake things up a little! :) Love the colorful and fun napkins. That gives me an idea... (the only thing I like about halloween is the candy)

Anonymous said...

Do you have 2 more kids I am not aware of? I love the napkins!!!! You'll have to blog how to make them! I miss u today...

Melissa M. said...

The extra stockings were my parent's.
I will do a tutorial just for you, Dixie, maybe within the next week.
I miss you too, come on over!