CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday

Blue and Gold Banquet 2011

 They had a camp theme this year, so Sam and Erik made this cake.
 Everything is edible, from the rice crispy trees, and the pretzel/hot tamale fire, to the goldfish crackers swimming away.
 Sam called it "Attack of the bears" a little play on the fact that he is a Bear this year.
this bear fell down the water slide, poor guy was the first one to get eaten.
It was a fun evening and best of all, I didn't have to make dinner.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How creative! I love it!

April said...

Rockin' cake, Sam!!!

Erik said...

I can't take any credit for that cake. That was definitely the work of someone much more creative than me. Nice one sweetie.

Eva said...

I loved not making dinner.
I also loved seeing scouts ambling about munching on trees like they were giants.

gina said...

fun idea!

Susan said...

Very impressive.