CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday

I can now dine in privacy

 Yesterday and today, I cut and ironed and sewed.
I made drapes for my family room/dining/kitchen.

 here is a close up of the fabric:
You too could do this in two days if you had someone watching your baby, someone cooking meals, someone ironing, someone hanging curtain rods, someone keeping the older kids happy, and someone cleaning like I did.

6 comments:

Carissa said...

Fabulous!

***LIZ*** said...

They look GREAT! How much fabric did it take?

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, I have often said, "I too could be Oprah if I had a maid to dress me, housekeeper, personal chef to shop for and cook healthy meals, a personal trainer that came to my house, someone to run my errands, handle my business and charities, a nanny, and a personal assistant, I could get anything done I wanted to!!! :)

Anonymous said...

And those curtains are DARLING!!!

Susan said...

Wow I am impressed. Look at your family be all fancy...dining. At our house we mostly just eat. :)

Diana said...

Wow! I LOVE them!! :)